[From 10$/Pg] Top 25 Social Media
1) Read the following blogs:
- Mulready, Rick “Three Simple Ways to Measure Your Social Media Results (Links to an external site.)“
- The 5 Social Media Metrics that Matter (Links to an external site.)
- 50 Top Tools for Social Media Monitoring, Analytics, and Management (Links to an external site.)
- 15 Ways to Increase Social Media Engagement Quickly (Links to an external site.)
- A List of the Top 25 Social Media Analytics Tool (Links to an external site.)
2) Read Chapters 5-11 in Scott’s book.
3) Analyze your own personal brand online, as it is today, on all platforms where you have a digital presence. Using each platform’s analytics, identify levels of engagement of your followers, overall sentiment, and brand image in general. Based on the recommendations provided by David Scott, create a digital communication strategy to strengthen your own brand in the next 1-5 years.
NOTE: if you don’t have a social media presence ( a personal brand), then it is OK to choose a brand/business/company for this assignment.
Recommendations on how to approach this assignment- however you can format it anyway you want.
- Social media audit.
- Clean your browser
- Google your name
- Review your profile on all social media platforms.
- Define/ analyze your profile.
- Write SWOT analysis of your own profile.
- Define your business goals, as a professional.
- Set your communication objectives (how to strengthen your weaknesses and vulnerabilities (threats) obtained in your SWOT). What do you plan to achieve in the short term ( 12 months) and long-term ( 3-5 years) ( use these verbs: Persuade, Inform, Reach and Engage) ?
- Define your overall social media strategy: What social media platform (s) would you prioritize and why.
- Define your tactics/ channels/ execution.
- List measurements of success.