[From 10$/Pg] Sample Charts May Include
This case study will grant you the opportunity to utilize your critical thinking and data analysis skills. In business, surveys are often a common way to gauge consumer sentiment. In the provided data set, you will analyze Excel data gathered from a customer satisfaction survey for those who completed a rebate program. You will analyze the data collected using the Excel skills that we have been cultivating in our course.
- Open the Excel file Case Study.xlsx Download Case Study.xlsx.
- Calculate the frequencies for all the respondents for each question (column B to N).
- For categorical data, use the countif or filter function compute (i.e. gender, marital status, etc).
- Create a separate chart demonstrating the survey responses for each question (Column B to N). Sample charts may include pie charts, bar charts, column charts, and line charts.
- For the age question (Column D), compute the average, minimum, and maximum ages of respondents.
- For column I, the likelihood to recommend the program to a friend, compute the average, median, minimum, and maximum values for customer rankings for respondents.
- For column J, the likelihood to participate in another rebate program, compute the average, median, minimum, and maximum values for customer rankings for respondents.
- For column K, the likelihood of purchase without the rebate program, compute the average, median, minimum, and maximum values for customer rankings for respondents.
- Provide a detailed report in Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Word enumerating your findings. Your analysis must contain the below details:
- Identify in your report appropriate charts and graphs showing the results.
- What conclusions can you draw from the existing rebate programs? (Example: Do you find any similarity in age groups or their educational background making any significant impact on their rebate usage?)
- How can the programs improve? (Is there a group that doesn’t show much interest in the program? Can you think of a way to grab their attention?)
- What recommendations do you have for the company offering rebates?
You should target this report to be around ten to twelve pages/slides with appropriate graphs. Please make sure that you are succinct in your report.
- Submit your Excel file with the calculations for 1-7 of the instructions, and your report in PowerPoint or Word on Canvas.
- Please note that this is an individual effort and is not to be done in teams.
- Frequency calculations (1 pt per question 13 points)
- Chart per question (13 questions)
- Age calculations (4 points one point per calculation)
- Columns I, J, and K calculations (12 points, one per calculation)
- Report & Discussion (Findings – 30 points, Recommendations – 38 points) (68 points)
Total Points: 110