[From 10$/Pg] Practicum Project Plan Overview
For this assignment, you will go through a process of inquiry as you determine the methodology and evaluation for the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Practicum Project.
· Review the attached articles and think about which project methodology and model are appropriate for your Practicum Project. How can you best evaluate the success of your project?
· Conduct additional research to facilitate your analysis for your project. Evaluate the who, what, how, where, and when associated with each objective: Who will make what change, by how much, where, and by when? Consider the methods you could use to meet each objective. Devise your methodology in as much detail as possible to identify how you could meet each objective. For example, identify which professional organizations or regulatory bodies you would consult (by viewing their websites or contacting them directly) to gather evidence.
· Review the information on formative and summative evaluation in this week’s Learning Resources, and conduct additional research to facilitate your analysis for your project. How could you evaluate achievement of your Practicum Project objectives using formative and/or summative evaluation? Begin to develop an evaluation plan for your Practicum Project. View the Practicum Project Plan Overview document provided in this week’s Learning Resources. Consider the project planning guidelines included in the document as you prepare for this Discussion.
Page length – 2 pages
– A description of your proposed Practicum Project.
– Identify a project methodology that is appropriate for your project and explain why it will be valuable to use.
– Then select the model you will use during your project and explain why it is appropriate for your project.
– Next, summarize two theories that relate to your Practicum Project and evaluate their application to your experience.
– Explain how you will evaluate your Practicum Project. Specifically, describe a formative evaluation plan and a summative evaluation plan you will use.
– Detail what the evaluations will measure and what information you can gain from the evaluations.
– Then, describe any potential ethical issues that may occur as you complete your Practicum Project.
– Explain how you will avoid or address these issues.
Possible references attached.